Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious CMS Developer (PHP / Symfony) to join our engineering team. This is a full-time role based at our growing office in Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a young, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves
- Developing REST-ful back-end CMS services using PHP / Symfony
- At least basic HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- JSON/REST, GraphQL and SOAP/XML API design and integration
- AWS (EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, S3), Redis, Nginx or Apache, PHP-FPM, Git
- Pimcore DXP or other Symfony-based CMS / digital platforms
- Websites monitoring and analytics
- We performance optimisation
- Web security
- Devops including cloud hosting, especially AWS
Additional experience (bonus):
- Airline or Travel related mobile apps
- eCommerce platforms integration (for storefronts), website portal development and CRM/CDP integration experience
- Developing back-end services with Java/Spring
- CDN deployment (Cloudflare, Akamai etc.)
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com