Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
As part of a dynamic and driven Solutions team, you'll work alongside airline digital and eCommerce specialists in our 'Transform' practice and will be able to quickly build upon your domain knowledge and consultancy skills to become an expert in your field. You will also support new business development, growing our capability and market offering.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team delivering consulting projects to clients throughout Europe
- Undertaking in-depth technical and functional analysis to deliver insightful findings
- Support client workshops, facilitate solution discovery & definition and prepare client presentations
- Engaging in project lifecycle activities such as: project co-ordination, requirements gathering, solutions architecture and definition, quality assurance, acceptance testing and supporting technology change management
- Definition and documentation of strategies, plans, analyses, requirements, solution concepts, architecture and project status.
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables is always consistent with our high standards
- Experience with online retail software, airline eCommerce or OTA platforms, payment solutions, offer and order management systems or airline reservations platforms.
- Experience defining, building and testing digital applications in a complex domain
- Experience in customer-facing roles: e.g. co-ordinating requirements or solution design workshops, customer interviews and presentations to senior audiences
- Experience working on projects collaborating with business users, UX and development teams.
- Structured thinking and strong analytical mindset, attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Exposure to transactional applications involving complex back-end service integrations and service-oriented architecture
- Expert level usage of Excel, Powerpoint and JIRA/Confluence
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability and interest in travelling on a frequent basis
- Some exposure to merchandising engines, fares shopping platforms, CRM, revenue management systems, dynamic pricing systems, personalization and recommendation engines, online payment systems
- Academic Background in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com