Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-end Tech Lead to join our engineering team. This is a full-time role based at our growing office in central Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a young, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves
- Greenfield development of a web & mobile applications, delivered to enterprise clients and used by consumers
- Hands-on architecture, design and coding
- Technical mentorship of other front-end / full-stack developers
- Extensive knowledge of best-practices in building large-scale web & mobile apps
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies, tools and development practices
- Implement and enhance effective agile practices e.g. CI, TDD
- Work with Product and UX teams to elaborate requirements and develop a technology roadmap and architecture
- Track record of designing and building mission-critical, high performance web and mobile applications
- Demonstrated technical leadership of other team members
- Strong delivery focus building solutions not just technology
- Dev-ops processes and frameworks
- Web and mobile security
- Performance testing frameworks and tools
- First class honours degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Nice to have:
- Experience with any of the following systems desired: payment integrations, reservation systems, customer profiles, content management, data collection / storage / processing frameworks
- Airline or Travel eCommerce platform experience is a bonus
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org