Branchspace works with major airlines and airline groups to design and deliver world-class digital solutions. Our clients include Lufthansa Group, IAG / British Airways, Aegean Airlines, TAP Air Portugal and many others.
The Consulting Practice Manager will co-ordinate our dynamic and driven technology consulting team and help oversee the support and services provided to our clients. They will analyse organisational operations and help develop strategies to improve efficiency, increase revenue, develop our consulting framework and intellectual property base and meet other high-priority objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating the 'Transform’ consulting practice of approx. 15-25 consultants (comprising direct and indirect reports), under the leadership of the Consulting Director
- Assuming direct managerial responsibility for the junior and mid-level members of our consulting team. Foster their careers by finding opportunities for growth, coaching, addressing concerns, and implementing performance management
- Providing oversight to project managers for the successful delivery of projects
- Creating practice hiring and training plans to support the practice strategy, taking into account future demand, current team skills, and availability
- Working with People Operations to drive recruitment and onboarding activities for new team members
- Leading marketing, pre-sales and business development efforts (e.g. preparing content marketing, attending industry conferences, delivering sales pitches, coordinating RFP responses, preparing deal sheets, etc.)
- Driving the structuring, development and documentation of our broader consulting methodology and framework and promoting knowledge sharing across the practice by co-ordinating project IP collection and structuring, assisting team in creation of templates for reusable assets etc.
- Co-ordinating the development of our strategic IP base, including industry-leading thought leadership artefacts, API and solution designs, logical architectures etc.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s processes and practices
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of the consulting unit, including actual effort delivered vs. budget, utilisation, revenues, costs and gross margins, at both project and overall unit level
- Familiarity with travel industry (ideally airline)
- Ideally 8+ years of experience, including more than 3 years in a management role
- A strong background in Management or Technology Consulting services and Project Management
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert level usage of Excel and PowerPoint
- Direct reporting line to the Director, Consulting
- Matrix / dotted line to the Chief Operating Officer
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org